Sunday 30 January 2011

pb and j day...

I wasn't able to get my phone back! what a shame...there was a girl who was standing in line who mentioned that I would never get my phone back...and I didn't believe her...but she may be right...I have one more day to see if I can get it back...but I think I'm just going to go back to the Orange Mobile company and see if we can work out something...I tried to go there today..but they were closed on Sundays

I found the banana muncher...the other members of the household!haha...

I feel weird saying this, but I am so READY for school to start at Kingston! I have been on one of the longest breaks of my college career! My course does not start until Tuesday...I am off every Monday! :)
Which is exciting, but man I feel a little like Jelly! So I have decided to take a ballet class in the morning at Pineapple Studios in Covent Garden! They have this day membership that you can acquire which is the equivalent to 3.18! So I will be able to take as many classes as I would like at their studio for $3! That is pretty exciting...to me...so I will try to get my body in order before classes start on Tuesday! Kingston has this great program called extracurricular courses that anyone within the dance program can sign up to take during the semester. They ranged from Contemporary dance techniques to ballet....and get this GLEE CHOIR is also one of the extracurricular courses you can sign up for!!! Haha...I will be able to keep up with my singing chops in the choir which is great!!Haha...but everyone on campus at Kingston said the choir is amazing! I wonder if they know of the show Glee...they have to know about the show! I wonder if we will have a Lady Gaga inspired week or something...hahaha...I doubt it.....BUT

The main courses I will be taking this semester are as follows:
Staging Posts (Theatre History)
Special Study-Choreography and Composition,
Hazards, Resources, and Society (Natural Science)
 Media Industries (Arts Management Course)
I will have a pretty jam packed semester with the extra technique courses I will be taking alongside theses courses, and I can't wait to be busy again....

I ate three PB and J sandwiches today....I didn't feel like cooking....

I can't wait to get my phone so I can have an alarm clock again! I wasn't able to go to church due to that very reason! I thought I would hear the family waking up, but that did not work out...and by the time I got in last night they were not awake... so I couldn't ask them to knock on my door in the morning...so I will be waking up with the sun tomorrow....but I will be there this Sunday for sure! The church doesn't have a service on Wednesdays which is a little odd...I wonder why...I have been in contact with this Church for a week and they are pretty excited about me coming to visit for a while...


I have also been in contact with a woman from a Playback Theatre in London...we were supposed to meet today too, but that didn't happen, but we will be meeting tomorrow after I take a few classes at Pineapple...we will be meeting at 4:30 for tea....that is her tea time...tea time is taken very seriously here...
She seems like a very genuine woman interested in making my London experience electrifying, so tomorrow shall be a grand day....


Life is good...England continues to surprise me everyday...tomorrow will be yet another adventure......

photos will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment