Thursday 7 April 2011

it's joshua

tap.tap.tap. tap.tap.tap.tap.tap.
this is the sound that occurs when you want your host family to wake up when they are asleep. you have to be fervent i tell you. very fervent. and then they will wake up.
i was tapping on their door because i leave for bremen, germany in about three hours and their printer was not allowing me to print off my boarding passes. so i  was trying at all costs to avoid a 40 quid fee, and my partner in crime holly thought this would be the best idea. so i went for it. ahaha.
as soon as i was done rapping at their door. i hear a voice, and i reply "Geof it's Joshua." and he replies, "be out in a moment."
he enters in a red nightie.barefoot. hair awry.
i tell him the situation, and all he does is reboot the printer so that it will get online again so i can print my passes.
it was comical to me, because he seemed wide awake once he entered the dimly lit hall. haha. he was conversing with me. asking me where i was traveling, etc...such a character.
all is well. god is good.
i will be going to bremen, germany and then to the netherlands for my birthday...off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment